Post-Graduate Training in Conference Interpreting
Between 1995 and 2009, a total of 11 courses have been organized.
The next Post-Graduate Training will start at the earliest in autumn 2013.
Please contact us via conf_int @ utu.fi if you wish to be added on our mailing list. This way you will receive information on the training and the following course, when it becomes available.
Admission requirements (1995-2009):
- higher university degree, or in exceptional cases a lower university degree, and convincing proof of other qualifications
- wide general knowledge
- excellent command of mother tongue
- near-native knowledge of one or exceptional mastery of two foreign languages
- Finnish must be one of applicant´s languages (A, B or C language)
- aptitude for interpreter's work.
Continuing Education in Conference Interpreting
A refresher course in Danish-Finnish Interpreting was held on 9 April and in Norwegian-Finnish Interpreting on 10 April 2010.
Our popular Finnish as a Working Language course was held once again from 23 - 27 August 2010.
For further information and enrolment on Continuing Education courses contact conf_int @ utu.fi.